A girl in my ward wants to join the money contest. She grew up in Tremonton. Her name is Emily Bingham George...she said you might know her sister Allison. Anyway, if it's not too late her e-mail is emilyinstgeorge@yahoo.com.
My friend Missy wants to do this..I hope that is okay!! Her email address is melvid3@yahoo.com She will get her post up late tonight when she gets home.
My name is Joan Taylor. I'm in Rochelle's ward, and she's been getting me interested in this thing. I swore I would never participate in anything like this because I just don't think I could give up desserts!! I've been real hesitant, but after much convincing and coaching from Rochelle, I'd like to join in!! Of course, I know I'm past the deadline, but like I said, I've waited until the very last minute to decide. My email is joanmtaylor@hotmail.com
Hi Biffy - Totally off the subject here, but.... If you are still looking for camp craft ideas you may want to check out one of my favorite blogs, U-Create. Do you read that one? If not, the actual address is www.kari-youcanmakeit.com The blogger posts different craft ideas each day. Currently she has some Girls Camp Craft ideas. Good luck!
9 comments:
A girl in my ward wants to join the money contest. She grew up in Tremonton. Her name is Emily Bingham George...she said you might know her sister Allison. Anyway, if it's not too late her e-mail is emilyinstgeorge@yahoo.com.
My sister wants to do this (Aimee)! Her email address is alfearl@hotmail.com
My friend Missy wants to do this..I hope that is okay!! Her email address is melvid3@yahoo.com
She will get her post up late tonight when she gets home.
Ok, ok, I've been waffling on the $60 contest, but I guess I'm in. I'm assuming it's the same rules for both?
Biffy, will you please email me regarding the contest so that I know what to do:) Thanks Shauna
i really don't think i can put down the cookie right now...thanks, tough.
Hey Hot Shauna - I don't have your email address! As soon as I have it I'll email you stat!
My name is Joan Taylor. I'm in Rochelle's ward, and she's been getting me interested in this thing. I swore I would never participate in anything like this because I just don't think I could give up desserts!! I've been real hesitant, but after much convincing and coaching from Rochelle, I'd like to join in!! Of course, I know I'm past the deadline, but like I said, I've waited until the very last minute to decide. My email is joanmtaylor@hotmail.com
Thanks!
Hi Biffy - Totally off the subject here, but.... If you are still looking for camp craft ideas you may want to check out one of my favorite blogs, U-Create. Do you read that one? If not, the actual address is www.kari-youcanmakeit.com The blogger posts different craft ideas each day. Currently she has some Girls Camp Craft ideas. Good luck!
Post a Comment