Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day 33...Kind Of

Okay, so I missed day 33 of my 33 consecutive blogging days. I'm blaming it on the weekend. I have a 5 minute window of time to blog right now so I'm hoping something brilliantly clever pops into my head.

So far, nothing.

I know! This is what I shared with the group at a stake camp planning meeting - sorry no pictures - I'm totally on the fly here. We're making this for dinner one night at camp. We had it two years ago - the girls love it. My kids love it, too.
Taco in a Bag
  1. Get individual sized bags of Doritos and/or Fritos.
  2. Heat up some canned chili.
  3. Open your bag of chips, scoop some chili right into the bag.
  4. Top with lettuce, shredded cheese, salsa, sour cream.
  5. Eat it right out of the bag.
  6. Have another.

Nice and healthy ;) for camping. Easy, no mess and saves you on the paper goods. This goes great with sliced watermelon and s'mores for dessert. I can almost smell the campfire!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, how do I do this?

Kierstin said...

Ok, that makes me want to tag along to girls camp. I miss YW!! I sure do love my 4 year olds though... they are precious! You are looking beautifully svelt by the way :)

Julie said...

I think my kids would really dig it - & I know I'm good for the clean up. We'll give it a try this summer! :)

jamie said...

i'm impressed you kept your goal of blogging 33 days in a row! nice work.

Michelle said...

I love Walking Tacos! You're going to make Girls Camp so much fun.