
Tip 1: Keep a bag of mini carrots on your countertop during the day. Every time you walk into the kitchen feeling munchie your snack is right there ready for you. I ate about 28 mini carrots throughout the day for a grand total of 90 calories. Awesome!
- Tip 2: Don't be late to volunteer in your kindergartner's class. She'll be in tears by the time you show up.
- Tip 3: Kiss your spouse as soon as they walk in the door from work. It goes a long way.
- Tip 4: If you start a health contest or group, be prepared to spend the bulk of your time on the computer getting it going the first few days.
- Tip 5: Water your lawn BEFORE you put on the fertilizer with weed control. I didn't read the directions and I'm afraid that now the weed control part of the fertilizer isn't going to work out so well.
- Tip 6: If you live close enough, walk to pick up your kids from school. It will lift your spirits. It helps if you bring a scooter for the ones with little legs.
- Tip 7: Get gallon sized tomato plants to put in your garden. You'll feel like you cheated because they are already so big!
- Tip 8: Speaking of gallons, a five gallon water jug is one of the handiest things I bought last summer. We use it more than I ever thought we would.
- Tip 9: If you put down wood chips in your playground area, sterilize the soil first to help inhibit weeds. I did this in our last house and it worked out well. I didn't do it in this house and now I plan to push all the wood chips around so I can sterilize the soil underneath. What a pain!
- Tip 10: Go and see the new Star Trek movie. It's great!
3 comments:
Awesome tips!! Thanks for the heads-up on all of these issues. Could you be any more super?
Enjoyed your tip but I was wondering how does one sterilize the soil?
Great tips. Know the time you've put into the contest is SOOO appreciated. You're changing people's lives, thanks!!
Post a Comment