Did you watch the season finale? I won't discuss it yet in case you haven't watched it. All I'm going to say is what the what?!
Good-bye, Danny! You definitely had the best voice of the final three. And your story - get outta here - you were my sentimental favorite as well.
Now how can you look at this and tell me Adam isn't musical theater? Seriously you guys! He has a good voice - a great voice - but you're telling me you'd buy an album full of that screechiness? He's cool and all, but I'd much rather spend my money on an album of this guy's.
Love his voice, love the guitar, love the shy yet confident demeanor. I'll be surprised if he wins, but I'd buy his music. I think I'll actually vote next week.
6 comments:
Hey Stranger! How are you? I finally got on your blog after many months of no stalking! I love your contests that you are doing, that is great (I just think it would take too much of my limited computer time to do it). I have been doing a food log and no treat deal with a friend and what a great thing! Go you!
Nice post about Danny Gokey...oh yeah, he is from right here in Milwaukee! We had "Danny Gokey Day" here and it was crazy when AI came to town...so fun. I was sad to see him go!
How's your family? What's new?
I LOVE Kris. I have a little crush on him... in a high schoolish kind of way. ;-) I think I will be voting many, many multiple times - the first time I've done that since the Kelly Clarkson days.
Amen to everything you said. I am sooooooooo over Adam. He's pukey, I'll die if he wins. There's no way the majority of American loves him. If so, I'm moving to Australia!
I had a little crush on Danny. Loved him from Day 1. I was so sad he got the boot last night. He was definitely my fav. Love that pic you have of him too. D-will better watch out. He has some competition!
I love your blog! Can you honestly believe you have blogged 31 days straight? Way to go! Only 2 days left. I know I said I like Adam, and I still do. But, I was extremely sad to see Danny go - love him! and... I think I kind of hope Kris wins - love him, too (Abby would die if she knew this). I won't be voting just waiting with anticipation.
No one posting about Lost...
I am left in suspense for how long??? I feel like I finally started to get some good answers, but not enough... I am so addicted to this show!
And I'm an Adam fan (sorry), but was way sad to see Danny go. I kinda thought he would win. My bet is that Kris will win. I won't get to watch any of it with Bunko and YW this week, I am dying!! No dvr, teevo, or even a VCR that can record...
Post a Comment