1. The Fridge. Nothing ground breaking here. Just some leftovers that will be tonight’s dinner. Gotta love the leftovers.
2. The Kitchen Sink. Depending on the camera position, I can make my house look cleaner than it is. I’ll reveal a glimpse of the pile in close proximity to the sink. Piles, aaarrgh! They are my arch foe.
3. The Toilet. Seriously? The toilet? I’m copying this from another blog (you knew I wasn’t this creative) and I forgot to capture the throne in megapixels. So let me just tell you, it’s cool porcelain white complemented with an elongated seat. Very comfy.
4. The Laundry. I wish this room was 3x bigger. Pollyanna keeps telling me that if it were three times bigger, it would just be three times messier. So, I’ll take the smallish laundry room.
5. The Master Closet. I can’t believe I took this photo. I am a dorky blogger who is showing my messy closet to everyone.
6. My Bed. I love my bed. I really do. We bought the bedroom set ten years ago when we still had two incomes. I mostly love the mattress, too. Every once in a while I hate my mattress, but mostly I love it.
7. While I'm in my room, I'll take my next photo, Self Portrait. I figured out that if I tilt the camera upward I can actually take my picture without the camera covering up my face. Savvy!
8. My Favorite Room. A revolution was declared on the army of toys that had been threatening the homeland security around here. The war was won by the completion of the basement, and hence, the toy closet. The closet is too small to play in, but even still, the kids often end up playing in there with whatever they take off the shelf.
9. Something Fun. Miss Kate, Miss Em, and Miss Holly greatly enjoyed one another’s companionship today at afternoon tea.
10. What My Kids Are Doing Right Now. Air hockey for the boys. Playing house in the hideout for the girls. 

4. The Laundry. I wish this room was 3x bigger. Pollyanna keeps telling me that if it were three times bigger, it would just be three times messier. So, I’ll take the smallish laundry room.
7 comments:
what a fun little post! my favorite part was the tea on the deck.
cute idea ;) I am still waiting for the exciting photo of your toilet though... the blog just isn't the same without it!
It's a lot of pressure being your friend man. . . I'll get to work on posting my stuff. Thank goodness my dishes were done and my bed was made when I read this :-)
That was so cute and fun to read! My dishes are not done so no pictures for me! That scrapbook page by the way was all digital... not real stitching! And I did get sick on the Tilt a Whirl. I could hardly get off the ride!!!
Yeah, I think you photographed things the way they are right now AFTER you spent 3 days scrubbing your house. Actually, your house was always spotless, so maybe not. We're actually leaving for Sun Valley, ID this Friday and we'll be spending a couple of days in Cache Valley on the way back. We haven't been back since we moved. We're pretty booked while we're there, but I'm trying to get a group of Providence friends together to meet at the park on the morning of July 3rd. Interested? Let me know. I'm also taking the kids north July 24th and staying for a week, so that would be a good time to get together too.
Hahahaha Mickel! I love that you didn't comment on the state of my toy room. It was a mess and it's way worse today. You're the best! I'll see about July 3, the end of July might be better. We have to do it, though, no matter what!
That was funny! wow you must have a lot of time on your hands! jk I wouldn't of thought about stuff like that! darling idea!
Post a Comment