One of Greg’s job perks is the condos. The company has a condo in Bear Lake, one in St. George, and one that changes location each year. The changing one is currently in Jackson Hole. We try to take advantage of the free condos as much as we can. Bear Lake is hard to get in the summer. Last year, we got it the last week in June. It was wonderful! The weather was perfect and we had a great time on the beach and playing outside. This year we got it the first week in June. Oh, what a difference three weeks can make to a mountain lake. We still had a great time, but this year our time was spent mostly inside. Fortunately, the outdoor pool is heated, so we managed to swim a couple of times a day (of course, we got out every time it started to rain). We walked on the beach in our jackets.
We played tennis and the sun graced us with its presence for about a half hour of that outing. And of course, we watched movies, drank hot chocolate, and played games with the kids. The icky weather certainly changed my expectation of the trip, but we still had a great time.
6 comments:
I hear it's pretty cold up in your neck of the woods. We are so flippin' hot, I'm DYING!! I don't know if my body can take the abrupt change, though.
I can't believe they're moving again. At least you got some time to have them living close to you, but that will probably make it even harder to see them go.
wish we could have been there!
It looks like you had a great time. Even though it was cold, your family is so fun I bet there was never a dull moment. You and Deb need to teach your kids "bunkin' bronco" - classic!
It looks like you had a ton of fun! I am so glad I found your blog page! I showed it to my Mom the other day. She thought it was fun to see your family too!
Biffy,
That is so funny!! We sure did not get very good weather did we. Thanks for commenting on my blog. It will be fun to watch your family grow! They are darling!
Post a Comment