I am copying my sister-in-law Jamie. She posts these questionairres on her blog sometimes. They are fun to read and this one didn't require too much thought. Nice.
1. Where is your cell phone? ....................kitchen
2. Your significant other?.......................tv
3. Your hair?....................................brown
4. Your mother? .................................loving
5. Your father?..................................unsure
6. Your favorite thing?..........................giggles
7. Your dream last night?........................hazy
8. Your favorite drink...........................icy
9. Your dream/goal?..............................writing
10. The room you're in?..........................quiet
11. Your children?...............................demanding
12. Your fear?...................................loss
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years...........with Greg
14. Where were you last night?...................movies
15. What you're not?.............................boring
16. Muffins.....................................nah
17. One of your wish list items?.................swimming pool
18. Where you grew up?...........................Tree-town
19. What you read last...........................Prince Caspian
20. What are you wearing?........................contacts
21. Your TV?.....................................Dora
22. Your pets?...................................no!
23. Your computer? ..............................vista
24. Your life?...................................happy
25. Your mood?...................................tired
26. Missing someone?.............................Grandma
27. Your car?....................................silver
28. Something you're not wearing?................earrings
29. Favorite Store?..............................Target
30. Your summer?.................................outings
31. Like someone?................................neighbors
32. Your favorite color?.........................yellow
33. Last time you laughed........................Heidi
34. Last time you cried?.........................joy
6 comments:
Hi Biffy, I found your blog page today. Your family is so cute. I remember when you looked so little in that dance picture!
cute idea! i'll think about doing one of these.... maybe :)
LOVE the pic with you and your sisters!! It's funny how our kids can be exactly like us without us teaching them anything.
On question #33 did you mean that you laughed with me or at me?
Sincerely,
Heidi Jeanette Pierce Green
I really loved this list. It's amazing the picture you can paint with just one word. I hope all tired mom's are happy- and looking forward to the future with their sweetheart....what more could you ask for?
(well, besides the swimming pool?)
my favorite was, muffins? "nah." i wish i would have thought of that!
Post a Comment