Thursday, June 12, 2008

Help Me!

Okay all you blog savvy readers! I spent WAY too much time trying to get my photos in the right spots for that last post. I'm still not that happy with the outcome. What are your blog photo tips? How do you do the cool collage things of photos, so if I have a lot of photos, it doesn't take up major room on my page? I need some serious expertise! In the words of Kim Possible, "Please and thank you!"

2 comments:

Mickel said...

I use Picasa. I think you can download the program from somewhere in Blogger. If you go to my blog and click on the little rainbow colored icon beneath one of the collages on my blog, I think it will also take you to Picasa where you can download the program. Picasa is great. You can post directly from Picasa and it seems faster to me.

Kierstin said...

I use Picasa too. It's awesome and really easy to use for those cute collages.