Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wednesday After School

I have to leave in three minutes to pick kids up from school. I have waited for this day all week. NO LESSONS! No swim team, no scouts, no tumbling, no dance, no playdates, no nothing. We will come in and eat cookies and everyone can tell me about their day. I will let my kids unwind and relax. Then I'll help Aaron practice the piano. Then Kate and Aaron will do their homework without having to hurry because we're leaving to go somewhere. And I'll read to Holly. And then we'll have leftovers for dinner. Sounds like a perfect evening to me! Yay Wednesdays!

3 comments:

Rochelleht said...

That's my Monday. Thank goodness for FHE, or we wouldn't have those nights around here.

Jamie Kent said...

I LOVE days like that! Injoy!

Heidi Green said...

That's my Tuesday!! I feel ya man!