Thursday, September 4, 2008

These made me smile as I put my house to bed

Evidence of a bedtime snack of graham crackers and milk. It looked so picturesque.

I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, love him.
I'm not sure who picked these today, but aren't the colors great?
I don't know when she added socks to her footed pjs.
My b-day flowers from Shauna. They're almost spent, but oh, the colors! I have thoroughly enjoyed them.

The five day fort. It's getting cleaned up tomorrow. But they've had so much fun with it.

Kate's nightstand. This shows her personality pretty well. Smelly lotion, a book, glasses, and a little toy because she's not quite ready to let go of being a little girl.

8 comments:

Heidi Green said...

What a cute idea for your post - I loved this little slice of your life. And I have never seen those animal mugs before... too cute!

Courtnie said...

Great idea. I love your posts. They are so simple but oh so cute.

tkfonzie said...

Cute Biffy. My kids' favorite thing was to build forts out of blankets, I think that they can imagine that they are anything from a castle to a dungeon. I also love the socks over the footie pajamas, a girl after my own heart!

Jamie Kent said...

You have the most creative posts! But that doesn't really surprise me! That is such a cute idea. I may copy it one day!

Kierstin said...

I love this post. I need to remember all of the funny, cute things my family does now while they are young. It seriously makes me get so emotional when I think of my kids growing up so fast. I want them to stay little FOREVER. Again I say it... you're such a good mommy ;)

jamie said...

a good reminder to relish the small things that make us happy.

The Homer House said...

You are too funny! I love the random things that you talk about...I can tell you are a good and fun mom! I hope all is well!

Rochelleht said...

You are too cute, Biff! Love the pics. Hope you birthday was smashing. My kids have been making forts every day in the family room. They get taken down every day and find their way back up the next one!