Dear Kris and Jamie,Since you haven’t seen your girls for a week, here are some things you may want to know:
If all Lexi got for Christmas was a big package of M&M’s I think she’d be perfectly happy.
Tatum is the queen of the trampoline (Olivia reference noted).
Not only does Lexi twitter about like a little bird, she also sits on her nest while she watches television. This afternoon, her nest had one egg in it. That one blanket egg contained 5 stuffed animals. She’s quite the little mother bird.
The girls are immediately calmed when anyone sings “Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star.”
Tatum poops frequently.
Tatum loves watermelon.
Maybe these two facts are related.
Lexi, Holly, Tatum, and Emmy have a 2 hour attention span when it comes to new playdough.
Lexi got a sliver in her hand. She was very brave while she let me get it out with the tweezers. She didn’t even whimper. Yes, I’m that good.
Tatum is a great hugger.
They got their teeth brushed at least once this week. They said their prayers every night.
Lexi has worn fancy dress up high heels for the better part of every day this week. She’s getting pretty good in them.
Emmy’s cousins are her two new best friends. Kate loves babysitting the girls. Aaron is enamored with Tatum. Holly thinks she’s the leader of a small gang. Greg loves the girls and is sure we are done having kids. Thanks for going on a house hunting trip and leaving your sweeties with us. Good luck getting me to give them back.
Love your sister,
Aunt Biffy
4 comments:
You are the cutest... seriously!
Biffy you are seriously one of the funniest people I know! I miss you! I am glad I atleast get to read your blog page! Love Ya!
so how did the house hunting go? any luck and does that mean you guys might come and visit sometime?
you're the best, biffy! the girls are bored to death without their cousins and the trampoline!
Post a Comment