Waking up with a stuffy nose, ears, eyes, and head. Check
Tending four of the cutest kids ever (besides my own, of course). Check
Refereeing those kids out of many squabbles. Check
Showering. Blank
Visiting with Heidi about lots of mundane things - always a pick me up :) Check
Cleaning up playgroup. Check
Peanut butter sandwich lunch. Check
Walking on the treadmill for my exercise even though what I really wanted to do was take a nap. Check
Freeeeeezzzzzzing while I did the after school run around. Check
Make dinner. Blank
Eat leftovers for dinner. Check
Blog. Check
Get kids to bed. Soon to be a check
Grab the tissues (for my stuffy nose), make some chamomile tea, and watch Lost with my hot stuff hubby who is still so cute even when we both have the sniffles. That's gonna be the best part of my day.
I swear tomorrow I'll be more interesting.
3 comments:
Well, I needed a check list, cause with Grace being sick yesterday, I TOTALLY spaced piano lessons. DUH!
hope you get feeling better soon!
I agree with the nap instead of walking, I am sniffling along with you and have a migraine just for spice:). You are awesome Biffy.
Post a Comment