1. So I'm the camp director this year. Any swell ideas out there for crafts?
2. Our twelve week no treat contest ends Monday. Any swell ideas out there for my first dessert in three months?
3. I've been watching American Idol. Does anyone have ANY swell idea as to why Adam is still in the runnings? He is total musical theater, NOT an American Idol.
4. Graham crackers and milk as a bedtime snack. Swell? Swell.
11 comments:
Oh Biffy say it ain't so! I love Adam!! My #1 choice!
Camp director...great choice. You'll have it all together, I have no doubt. What lucky girls.
What a SWELL post. Whatever dessert you choose don't eat too much, you'll get sick, because you haven't had such pleasures for awhile!!
Camp craft ideas: One that I loved-Our theme for camp was " You are Somebody special". We gave each girl a cheap Hanes t-shirt then each girl invented a 'mascot' made out of their thumbprint. Each girl made their own print in craft paint on each shirt then signed it with their name and/or special note to each girl. There were no two prints alike, just like there are no two girls alike. I still have mine 10 years later:) Good Times.
Sorry lady, I think Adam might just win it! As for the dessert... venture to Sundance and have one of their exquisite desserts. you won't be sorry.
We're Adam fans too... Sorry... And seriously, you can't go wrong with icecream!! Or maybe cake!!! Or cookies!!! I've been thinking a lot about that too. Are we going to have an after party?? I think we should do a fun pot luck. Each gal could bring one healthy thing, and one dessert! What do you think?
I think Adam is going to win... dang it! I have a hard time with him too.
Ok, that girl is so cute, she looks like she has makeup on! I'm loving it.
I love camp, too.
I have no idea what to eat next week. I told Heidi, I am a bit scared, like I'm coming out of rehab.
I don't love Adam, but I do think that he has an AMAZING voice! I think he'll win too, he is different than any contestant before. My theory is that they go with a different genre each time...
Adam belongs on broadway, not on my iPod. Chris has my vote (not that I vote)...
Sorry no help on the crafts for me. But I will be happy to help you with anything up at camp. I think Adam is going to win, however, Danny gets my vote! Dessert...blessed dessert. Anything will be heavenly. I started a little early! I love graham crackers and milk. One of my all time favs!
Post a Comment