
Chore day is Saturday for my kids. During the week they do some chores - make bed, practice piano, clean up room, do homework - but Saturday's the big day. On Saturday they do the normal things and then every kid has three or four additional jobs. A couple of weeks ago, one of Kate's jobs was to clean the inside of the van windows. She was so proud to tell me how she went the extra mile and did the outsides too. I'll tell her later about how you need to first clean off the dirt and then clean the window. Minor details, don't you think?
3 comments:
Still thinking on that previous post (the contest) but just have to ask... Is that your van window? If so, how & when did you take that picture & how did you drive w/ a window like that!?!
That is totally the van window! It's the passenger side window. It only looked that bad in certain lights and it was looking bad while I was driving. My camera was right by me so I just held out my arm and took a blind photo. Turned out okay, huh? Holy dirty window!
That is just tooo funny! I bet you can drive just fine!
Post a Comment