This is a glimpse of what I did NOT eat for Valentine's day! Because....The contest is on! There are 19 participants! Holy smokes! I was hoping for 6-8; I had no idea it would get like this. Let me tell you, this is motivating. I haven't given into any treats and I've felt far less temptation because I've already made up my mind. Awesome!And, now, although I hate to do the same type of post twice in a row, here's the latest thing that made me laugh.
Grammy: Emmy, those are such cute pajamas! Where did you get them?
Emmy: They awe my twinkle jammies, Damma (grandma).
Me: Emmy, who gave you your jammies?
Grammy: Yes, Emmy, who was it?
Emmy: Santa dave(gave) them to me.
Grammy: Oooh, Santa!?
Emmy: Ya, you know, he's a tismas guy that comes to my house and bwings pwesants. His name's Santa.
6 comments:
Biffy, I love the converstions you have on your blog. You really haven't given in to any treats? You are the woman!...endure to the end!!
Ditto on the V-day. I was really proud of myself. I made it through Bookclub AND a big dinner and dance with numerous desserts.
you know, that one guy...he's pretty cool. hee, hee. all i have to say is, you all would be going down if i didn't have this baby growin'! (wink, wink.) but right now i'm at perfect harmony with the cinnamon roll and 3-4 chocolates i ate yesterday.
Cute Emmy, I can just hear her adorable voice when I read these conversations. Love it. And you are the woman! I so caved this week! I ate a doughnut on Friday and a cookie on Saturday. Darn that cookie delivery!
Love the Picture of the cupcakes, looks really professional.
Ya I totally had to have some will power when I took Justin the the 'La Callie" for dinner for valentines, no to try a wonderful dessert like creme Brule.
So... My family enjoyed the little treat you left on our door step... Secret sabotage is not going to work with me!!!
Post a Comment