Thursday, May 8, 2008

Wicked Little Things


So these little devils aren't making me any skinnier. The pretzel gets dipped in the peanut butter and the chocolate chips get smooshed on top. A perfect morsel of chocolate peanut butter delight. I can just hear my taste buds celebrating.

I justify the party going on in my mouth. I exercised today, I can have just one. The pretzel is only five calories. The peanut butter, that's just good protein. The chocolate chips...well, they're very decorative. The only thing that stops me from having only this for lunch is that after about three pretzel delights (four? five? who's counting?) I get thirsty. After I swallow down the peanut butter ball that was stuck in my throat, I'm ready to stop. Until tomorrow. Curse you, Heidi, for introducing me to this evil!

5 comments:

Rochelleht said...

These pretzels are makin' me thirsty!

Heidi Green said...

Ha ha ha (that was my evil laugh!)

Kierstin said...

seriously, the whole pretzel-milk chocolate chip thing kills me. Try it with a piece of snicker!! It's amazing. I have the BEST peanut butter bar recipe if you want it. Dana Roberts gave it to me a while ago and I can seriously eat the ENTIRE PAN... I wish it wasn't true, but it is.

CJ Liang said...

hmmm... I think you are going to inspire a mid afternoon snack!

jamie said...

i'm with you--my weakness is almost the same: dry-roasted peanuts, chocolate chips and raisins...a handful of them and...YUM!