
What is it about little boys? I have such puppy love over my little guy. He cracks me up and melts me at the same time. Aaron recently started scouts. He heard that before he was a scout, his den made birdhouses and pencil holders. Aah, the envy! He is dying to build a birdhouse. Last Tuesday, after scouts, I found him in the garage trying to nail some boards together. These boards were already little rooftop-like formations. They came as corner reinforcers of a big cardboard box. So here was my sweet, girl-trapped boy, trying his darnedest to fashion some type of birdhouse on his own. Greg was out of town on business, or I guarantee you that boy would have had a birdhouse that night. Guess what’s on the top of the list this weekend? I better buy some birdseed.
1 comment:
I know this suggestion will most likely be overlooked since Greg is Bob the Builder's brother BUT I bought a bird feeder kit at Hobby Lobby for about $5. Bradley could put it together (mostly) by himself. I did have to hold a few pieces while he hammered and he only hit me once :-)
Post a Comment