How sweet Biffy! I love that you take the time to record the happy things, etc. Your blog is very uplifting and always makes me smile, just like you used to "way back when" I saw you more often. I hope your day continues the way it started!
Hey Biffy, remember me? It's been a long time sinse our little playgroup with Sam and Holly :) You have a cute blog. I love your little love note from Holly.
6 comments:
How sweet Biffy! I love that you take the time to record the happy things, etc. Your blog is very uplifting and always makes me smile, just like you used to "way back when" I saw you more often. I hope your day continues the way it started!
That is so cute! I love it!
OH! That is just so sweet!
SO cute!!!
Hey Biffy, remember me? It's been a long time sinse our little playgroup with Sam and Holly :) You have a cute blog. I love your little love note from Holly.
Congratulations on #5!
Your kids are so sweet!
Post a Comment