Monday, October 12, 2009

Five

I thought of all sorts of ways to do this post and then put them through the filter of "anyone could be reading this" so I'm toning it down. Instead of a wordy, teary, all choked up post, I'll be brief.

I love being a mom. There aren't words to express the love I have for my husband and children. On our vacation Greg and I kept smiling at each other saying, "We have a great little crew, don't we?" We have tried to convince ourselves for quite sometime that we were done. We aren't. Baby #5 is due to arrive March 5. We are excited. We know this baby is meant for our family. We didn't want to be sitting around 15 years from now saying to each other, "We really should have had one more." So here's to no regrets.

15 comments:

Mickel said...

Such exciting news! You have to trust those feelings. I can't imagine my life without our little #5. Your other kids are going to love having a baby around and they'll be so much help. Hope you're feeling okay. Let me know when/if you find out what you're having.

Kristen said...

Congrats! I saw you from my car as you went into Excel Dance last week. I though you might be pregnant.You will be a great mom of 5. Way to Go!

Jackie said...

Congratulations!

Amy and Mike said...

Congratulations! You are such a great mom, your children are very lucky. Here's to No Regrets!

Kristin said...

HOW EXCITING!!! Congrats!! 5 is a great #. I read something a bit ago that made me thing you may be...but I hadn't heard any confirmation...SO EXCITING!!!

AIMEE said...

Congrats Biffy! I am so happy for you and your cute family!!!

Heather said...

This baby couldn't be coming to a better family and a better mom. You are so amazing! Here's to a glowing pregnancy and wonderful cravings!!!

Courtnie said...

Congratulations! Let us know when you find out what you are having!!

tkfonzie said...

OH MY GOSH! Congradulations Biffy! I am so excited for you and Greg, this is a lucky spirit to be coming to your house:).

Michelle Denson said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How exciting!

Michelle said...

What a lucky little baby! Your post made me all giddy inside. Congratulations.

Heidi Green said...

Hooray, hooray!! You know how I feel about all this... you're the best mom, ever!

Kelly said...

Wow!! Congratulations. I have to ditto all of the comments made. You seriously are such an awesome mother. What a lucky baby...

Heidi F said...

Biffy, I'm so excited for you! You are the best mom and will enjoy this baby SO much! The baby is so lucky to be coming to your family too. Its all good.

The Hammons' said...

Congrats Biffy! You are an awesome mother---your kids are lucky! There is NOTHING like having a newborn. Our #6 gets SO much love from his sibling... It is really sweet. I wish you the best.