Are you KIDDING? WOW! I was so hoping for a boy for Aaron. How is he doing with the idea of more pink? Congratulations! Another Turner girl will be awesome! What a fun way to let us know.
OH, you are pregnant too?! Congrats! When are you due (you might have shared that earlier on a post but I stopped at this!) Crazy yet exciting! No wonder you agreed with me on the carbs and the sickness, like you were going through it, you ARE!! Congratulations on another...girl.
16 comments:
I know exactly how he feels. But that is so exciting!! You and Uncle Greg make beautiful girlies ;)
Congrats.... and super cute way to announce it!
Awww fun. :) Congrats on your little girl. :)
Woo hoo! We love little girls!!!
WOW! Congratulations!!
At least you got one boy...
Sweeeeeet! Love it! Congrats!
YOu make darling girls...there is always room for another little girl Turner. Congrats!!
Are you KIDDING? WOW! I was so hoping for a boy for Aaron. How is he doing with the idea of more pink? Congratulations! Another Turner girl will be awesome! What a fun way to let us know.
Congrats! I know how Aron feels... accept the opposite, I have 4 older brothers! That is so exciting
the johnson curse! or blessing?
How exciting! Girls are so much fun! You are the best mom...this girl is lucky to come to a family like yours!
Congrats! We are excited for you!
We think those Turner girls are pretty darn cute! Congrats!
Congrats Biffy! You and Greg do make beautiful girls!!
Fun post!! We are so excited for you! Girls are so fun!!
OH, you are pregnant too?! Congrats! When are you due (you might have shared that earlier on a post but I stopped at this!) Crazy yet exciting! No wonder you agreed with me on the carbs and the sickness, like you were going through it, you ARE!! Congratulations on another...girl.
Post a Comment