Let's just see what I can eke out of this brain of mine.
Monday, October 12, 2009
Where Have I Been?
Planting seven trees
Crazy Hair Day Practicing the piano on the good, successful days (although it's not always with a smile)
Doing homework and daily reading
Saturday soccer games for Holly and Aaron (I was so not looking forward to these starting but I have to say I'm having a blast watching my kids play soccer.)
I love the pics... your kids are getting so big! I can't wait to see if your next baby fits the Turner mold too... I would be surprised if it didn't! Congrats!
Nice lookin' trees. Awesome hairstyle. Cute,hard working kids (how's your schedule thing going?) Super cute soccer pics (I can't wait till next year - Will can play). Fun misc. post.
2 comments:
I love the pics... your kids are getting so big! I can't wait to see if your next baby fits the Turner mold too... I would be surprised if it didn't! Congrats!
Nice lookin' trees. Awesome hairstyle. Cute,hard working kids (how's your schedule thing going?) Super cute soccer pics (I can't wait till next year - Will can play). Fun misc. post.
Post a Comment