Thursday, August 21, 2008

Run, Forrest, Run!

September 13 is quickly approaching. Sign up for the 5k (or 10k) at http://theclassicrace.blogspot.com/! You know you want to! Everyone that comes to run/walk/jog with us is officially invited to go to dinner with us the night before the race. If you live far away and can't come, I'll just send good thoughts your way.

C'mon, you know you can do this! Commit! It'll be a kick!

The first half mile of our jog this morning, my lungs felt like they would pop. They settled down and I felt fine after that first half mile. I love it when I can push through things like that. I'm not a fast or great jogger by any means, but I love how jogging helps me realize individual milestones. If I can do it, anyone can...unless you have really bad knees.

3 comments:

Jamie Kent said...

I don't want aNyThInG to do with the 5K.... I just wanted to tell you that is a cute family picture you put on your blog!

Courtnie said...

I am thinking about it. Haven't been training like I had planned. Will let you know!

shauna said...

Asher will be in Georgia all that week! Am working on babysitters...