Four jobs I've had:
Arctic Circle in high school
Curriculum Library/Computer Lab Assistant all through college
I waitressed at Village Inn the summer after my first year of college. I thought I was a good waitress, but looking back, I think I was just okay.
English teacher at Box Elder High School. I loved it. I had one class that ate me alive the first term, but I got better. Just when I was really getting the hang of teaching, I had Kate and became a stay at home mom.
Four Movies I've watched more than once:
I am so out of the movie mode these days. I can’t even think, so I’ll just list comedies that make me laugh and are fun to quote.
Napoleon Dynamite
Nacho Libre
Dumb and Dumber
When Harry Met Sally (that’s a nostalgia one)
Four Places I've Lived
In a house, in a trailer, in an apartment, all in Utah
Four TV Shows I watch. Right now the only thing we watch is the Olympics. I love the Olympics! Last night, Greg, Aaron, and I were screaming and cheering at the TV for the 400 meter men’s swimming relay. It was awesome! Go Michael Phelps! And those other guys! If you haven’t been watching the Olympics, turn it on tonight. Greg records it and we skip to all the actual competitions. It’s so much fun and our kids are into it just as much as we are. Emmy loves to ask her dad when we are going to watch the “owimpics.”

(Oh yeah, this fall I plan to watch Lost, Heroes, 30 Rock, and the Office)
Four Places I've been: Western Caribbean Cruise, Southern California and Disneyland 6 years running, Oregon, and many of the western states. I am really not very well traveled. We love to go places but it is mostly driving distance for us. I would love to do more traveling. I figure it’s a time and season thing.
Four People who E-mail Me Regularly: Angie, Coupons.com, Banana Republic, and Amazon. I have a good garden variety of people that email me, but none as regularly as Angie.
Four of my Favorite Foods: This is a hard one. I like most everything. My answer would probably be different every day. Today it's crab, crème brulee, corn on the cob, and really yummy grilled sandwiches with lots of veggies on them
Four Places (Regions) I'd like to visit: Washington D.C. without my kids so I can spend as much uninterrupted time in museums as I want to; Paris even though the language barrier scares me; Hawaii – hopefully that one will happen sooner than later; I would love to go to Russia with my brother. He served his mission there and it would be a thrill to see it all.
Four things I'm looking forward to this year:
Given the teasing and “I’m bored” cries around here lately, I’m looking forward to school starting!
Enjoying jogging. It’s weird how at some point you briefly cross over into enjoying the run instead of just doing it even though it’s tough. I have had several recent glimpses of enjoyment.
Our trip this fall with the Greens. We always go to Southern California but this year I think we’re going to do something else. Whatever it is, it’ll be fun.
Christmas.
Arctic Circle in high school
Curriculum Library/Computer Lab Assistant all through college
I waitressed at Village Inn the summer after my first year of college. I thought I was a good waitress, but looking back, I think I was just okay.
English teacher at Box Elder High School. I loved it. I had one class that ate me alive the first term, but I got better. Just when I was really getting the hang of teaching, I had Kate and became a stay at home mom.
Four Movies I've watched more than once:
I am so out of the movie mode these days. I can’t even think, so I’ll just list comedies that make me laugh and are fun to quote.
Napoleon Dynamite
Nacho Libre
Dumb and Dumber
When Harry Met Sally (that’s a nostalgia one)
Four Places I've Lived
In a house, in a trailer, in an apartment, all in Utah
Four TV Shows I watch. Right now the only thing we watch is the Olympics. I love the Olympics! Last night, Greg, Aaron, and I were screaming and cheering at the TV for the 400 meter men’s swimming relay. It was awesome! Go Michael Phelps! And those other guys! If you haven’t been watching the Olympics, turn it on tonight. Greg records it and we skip to all the actual competitions. It’s so much fun and our kids are into it just as much as we are. Emmy loves to ask her dad when we are going to watch the “owimpics.”

(Oh yeah, this fall I plan to watch Lost, Heroes, 30 Rock, and the Office)
Four Places I've been: Western Caribbean Cruise, Southern California and Disneyland 6 years running, Oregon, and many of the western states. I am really not very well traveled. We love to go places but it is mostly driving distance for us. I would love to do more traveling. I figure it’s a time and season thing.
Four People who E-mail Me Regularly: Angie, Coupons.com, Banana Republic, and Amazon. I have a good garden variety of people that email me, but none as regularly as Angie.
Four of my Favorite Foods: This is a hard one. I like most everything. My answer would probably be different every day. Today it's crab, crème brulee, corn on the cob, and really yummy grilled sandwiches with lots of veggies on them
Four Places (Regions) I'd like to visit: Washington D.C. without my kids so I can spend as much uninterrupted time in museums as I want to; Paris even though the language barrier scares me; Hawaii – hopefully that one will happen sooner than later; I would love to go to Russia with my brother. He served his mission there and it would be a thrill to see it all.
Four things I'm looking forward to this year:
Given the teasing and “I’m bored” cries around here lately, I’m looking forward to school starting!
Enjoying jogging. It’s weird how at some point you briefly cross over into enjoying the run instead of just doing it even though it’s tough. I have had several recent glimpses of enjoyment.
Our trip this fall with the Greens. We always go to Southern California but this year I think we’re going to do something else. Whatever it is, it’ll be fun.
Christmas.
Open tag to whoever wants to play!
4 comments:
biffy, i didn't know you worked at arctic circle? did you wear the cute gray shirts and gray shirt w/ the hat? I worked there for about 2months before going back to college and absolutely hated it! coming home covered in milkshake and smelling like hamburgers was just too much! thank goodness it didn't last too long!
i've been obsessed with the olympics, too. it's SO fun to watch. the other day we watched diving and tatum was jumping up and down saying "they're jumping in the water!!!" we're lovin' it.
Did I hear right that Michael Phelps eats 12,000 calories a day? I would love to be as cut as him and eat as much as I want whenever I want--but skip the working out like a machine part. I think that's the kicker.
I love this blog about ya, I love to learn more about each other. I am going to have to take a second to do this one. Your daughter is darling, she looks just like ya!!!
Post a Comment