So I spent most of my day at my friend Heidi's house trying to figure out how to sell things on ebay. I posted two items (Lego sets) and now I am totally anxious to see what happens! I am practically an ebay virgin. I can't place a buy it now price because I've only got 2 feedback items (I've only bought two things ever on ebay) and you have to at least have 5 feedbacks. The word feedbacks sounds so wrong and yet I don't know how else to say it. I wish I would have posted these auctions about four days ago because then shipping for Christmas would be easy. Now it might be risky. But whatever, this is a fun experiment! Thank goodness I had Heidi to guide me along. Thanks, babe! So are y'all out there big ebay-ers? I know my friend Angie is, but I don't think she reads my blog. Who out there can give me some tips?On another note, Christmas is coming and the goose is getting fat! I have so much to do and yesterday I felt completely frazzled to the core. Do you know what changed my attitude? Cleaning my much neglected laundry room. I still have so much to do, but every time I've walked into my messy house and seen my CLEAN laundry room, I have felt okay with it all. What a difference it makes to take control of the laundry monster!
This is kind of a lame post.
The End.
9 comments:
Wow! An Ebay virgin? I didn't know anybody else out there fit that criteria other than our parents. I've been Ebaying since Jane was a baby. Almost 10 years. I don't sell so much anymore. Just buy. ;-)
Sorry, that last post sounded mean. You are still a good person. And very pretty. With a clean laundry room. Which is more than I can say for myself.
Oh my goodness, Rochelle, I have never had a comment that made me laugh this much! Thanks for trying to stoke my ebay virgin-clean laundry room ego. I laughing as I write this! Ha!
And my word verification word is "frons." I think that's funny - frons - It's like Hans and Frons. Okay now that's just silly.
My favorite part of this post was the last two lines. They got a giggle out of me so it was far from a lame post. :-)
Hey I just started to learn to blog. I can't Waite until you're a pro at ebay so you can teach me. Jared buys all the time, I get intimidated just looking!
My only comment on ebay is to be careful to read the description of the item THROUGHLY. We have had several experiences where things were shipped Media Mail which is super slow and we needed them within the week, also we have bought textbooks that weren't quite what they said they were. As with anything, buyer beware.
Way to go with the laundry room, mine is pretty linty :-).
We love ebay...well I guess to buy. Infact, after your princess post I had to buy the princess pack you were talking about--Kate is only 3 months old--I know I'm crazy. We use to sell TONS on Ebay(that's what Jared did before Law School). Ebay has gotten really bad for sellers now...buyers have all the control.
Ebay is so fun..to shop that is! I too am going to start selling..just got me a small scale. My neighbor is going to walk me through it. Good Luck and let us know how your selling goes!
My name is Mickel, and I'm an e-bay virgin too. I don't think I'm trusting enough to buy on e-bay. I have a great e-bay related story to tell you though next time I see you. It has to do with my brother John, his business being robbed, and John solving the case on e-bay.
As for the house going to pot thanks to Christmas prep, I hear you. What's lifting my spirits? Knowing that I finally got it all done so next week I can relax and enjoy my family.
Post a Comment