Left to right, top to bottom:
1. Aaron the indian brave. He covered his stomach, hands, and forearms with black face paint to look like he was dead or wounded. He quickly washed his hands after he realized he couldn't touch anything. I laughed and took pictures. Then we both realized he still couldn't touch anything because black face paint was getting EVERYWHERE! It took 30 minutes and a tear or two to get it off before we went Halloweening.
2. Dorothy, Glinda, a pioneer, and an indian brave in front of Greg's building at work. They do a great trick or treat every year.
3. Inside the same building.
4. Giant pixie sticks! She's in heaven!
5. Taking it all in.
6. I didn't know pioneers had braces! What a cutie.
7. Running from house to house.
8. Nobody's home here, let's move on.
9. Dinner in a pumpkin after a successful day of spooking. It turned out really yummy!


4 comments:
What a fun halloween you had. I love the paint story! Cute costumes and kids!
i don't think i've ever seen a pioneer costume. that was a good idea. your kids are cute.
What's this "dinner in a pumpkin" thing that everyone on your blog seems to know about except me? If it's yummy then I'd love the recipe. The costumes turned out cute. Holly makes a perfect Dorothy!
Darling kids for halloween! I love what costumes everyone comes up with
Post a Comment