Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Today's List

As mentioned in my last post, I am a list maker. On Sunday I will map out my week on one page of my spiral bound notebook. Under each day will be my list for that day. Most of the times things carry over from each day because I rarely cross everything off my list. Like my grandpa has always said, "I can't get everything done today because then I won't have anything to do tomorrow." At least that's how I console myself. Along with my weekly list, I will have separate grocery lists, lists for clothes my kids need, lists of errands, lists of big cleaning tasks (this list is woefully neglected), the list goes on.... Today my list is big and probably unattainable. But it's my list anyway.
  • Playgroup at my house 9-12
  • make an indian headband
  • google Indian warpaint
  • sign kids up for SEP's
  • make and attach sparkly appliques for Emmy's costume
  • make a crown for Emmy's costume
  • make costumes for Greg and me
  • Wal-Mart
  • Make soup for trunk or treat tonight

What's on your list today?

5 comments:

tkfonzie said...

Shower, get dressed, make zucchini bread, go to Jake's school and unload, organize and pass out fundraiser orders, make a phone booth, decorate a banner, put together a wedding present for Dan & Goldie, feed boys, go to Teacher Appreciation dinner.

Courtnie said...

*Get cable fixed
*Buy curtains for downstairs room
*Paint room downstairs
*Plan out meals for the week.
*Activity Day meeting (done)
*Type up Activity Day newsletter(done)
*Visiting Teaching (done)
*Buy treats for Garretts class (done)
*Organize my shoe box (done)
*BB practice, Tumbling
-I love reading what other people have on their lists!:)

Rochelleht said...

You know what's worse? Not really having much on my plate. I hate feeling bored. Which is what I felt today. Yuck.

jamie said...

i hope you were able to get most of it done. on my list today:

1. tatum eye dr. appt.
2. make baby gifts for two of my friends
3. finish one more dress up for tatum's Christmas
4. make halloween cookies with the girls
5. carve pumpkins
6. conceptualize an offer on the house we're interested in
7. email my mom
8. clean bathrooms

i didn't do three of them...bet you can guess at least one!

Janalynn said...

My list is leftover from yesterdays, and the day brfore that, and the day before that. I totally know what your mean! I am a total list person!! I have them all over my house. I have to date maine, so I don't get them mixed up and make double phone calls, or bill payments etc. LOL!!