Let's just see what I can eke out of this brain of mine.
Monday, October 13, 2008
My Cute Mom and Sis
Emmy and I took birthday lunch and designer cookies to my mom at her school. Aunt Tauni met us there. We had a great time. Sometimes the little things are the most fun, don't you think?
your mom is a sweet lady. She always says hi to me at the high school or in the grocery store. I really appreciate that! thanks, hope you had a great birthday!
3 comments:
Little things are so important! What a great time! You are really good at thinking of little things, I have noticed!
Man, I'm craving some of those "designer" cookies!
your mom is a sweet lady. She always says hi to me at the high school or in the grocery store. I really appreciate that! thanks, hope you had a great birthday!
Post a Comment