Monday, October 13, 2008

And Somehow, We Were Actually on Time to Church

This explains everything. How can I get anywhere when every clock in my house says a different time? I have this problem anyway, but in the past few days, several clocks have had their batteries die. AAAHHHH! What the heck time is it in this house!?

6 comments:

Rochelleht said...

Um, but have they been dead since the summer? I STILL have not replaced the batteries since coming back from Utah. Probably 5 clocks are dead. I suck.

Muir Family said...

I love it...it reminds me of me. I have one that has been dead since about January, still haven't replaced the battery. It's good you were on time to church, we seem to always be a few minutes late.

Jamie Kent said...

Okay you have got to fix those clocks! That is just funny!

Heidi Green said...

Ya, no kidding! I never know what time it it there! Funny thing is, you'll get all the clocks fixed just in time to change them for daylight savings. ;-)

Janalynn said...

I for one have a clock/time fetish. I don't have a problem with my clocks. Infact I have a clock or two in every room, at every view. I am never without a watch. However, my family is always late for church. So, what's my problem? Your too funny.

Courtnie said...

Biffy, that is so funny.
sometimes I have to turn on the news or today show to see the correct time. Our clocks are all different!