5 things in your purse
1. Holly’s pink plaid fleece gloves. She takes them everywhere, never wears them, and then hands them to me.
2. $1.00. When I was first getting to know my dear friend, Carla, she had just moved here from Michigan. Before that she lived in New York. Early in our friendship she commented, “What is the deal with Utahns? Why don’t they ever carry cash?” Ever since then, I think of her when I have less than a dollar in my wallet. For the record, Carla, I had eleven dollars at the first of the day!
3. Dinosaur park year pass. This is the best thing. It gets us into several other places for free as well. And I bought the “plus a friend” option, so we can always take a friend with us for free. I totally get my money’s worth out of this.
4. Two pens and a pencil.
5. A baggie of treats/bribes because I took Emmy with me to the mall recently.
5 things in your workroom
You mean the office area where my computer is? Okay!
1. A LOT of Legos. It’s the pieces of the Star Wars ship that broke (see previous post). All of the Legos got put in here so they wouldn’t get lost.
2. The ward directory.
3. A little sign that Ann Flint gave me a couple years ago. It says, “And we went on our way rejoicing! (Wilford Woodruff)” It always makes me smile.
4. A Disney Robin Hood book that is always hidden so I don’t have to read it. It is ridiculously long and takes over a half hour to read to my kids. It came out of hiding just recently.
5. Pictures in frames sitting on the floor. They need to be hung and have been sitting there forever!
5 things you did today
1. Slept in because there was no school
2. Ran on the treadmill
3. Took Kate to a birthday party
4. Took my other kids to a train museum (we got in free with our Dinosaur Park pass!)
5. Went to Bunko – super fun times, girls!
5 things you’ve always wanted to do
1. Write a children’s book
2. Go to Europe
3. Have twins (don’t worry Greg, I’m totally over that one.)
4. Lose weight without even trying
5. Speak Spanish
5 things you are into
1. Playing strategy games
2. Running on the treadmill (yay January!)
3. Not really Facebook, except every one I know is totally into it, so I’m trying more these days.
4. LOST! The new seasons starts tomorrow! I’m so excited – like pop some popcorn excited.
5. Shannon Hale books. Kate got a couple for Christmas and I read them really quickly. Tomorrow I’m going to my friend Melanie’s house to borrow a couple more. They are so much fun! I’ll always love the fairy tale-ish stories.
5 bloggers you want to tag
you, you, you, you, and you
3 comments:
This was a fun post. You put a lot of interesting detail in here that was great to read. I had a LOT of comments to write in response, and I actually started writing them, but I'll just talk with you about them while we're on the treadmill together.
Just have to say Biffy that $1 doesn't really cut if for having cash. The new yorker in me still has me have at least $20 if not $40 in my wallet at all times. :)
K, I have the same Dinosaur year pass!! So, next time you go somewhere and use it, call me and we'll go. I've seriously only used it once because I bought it the month before Mia was born. I need to use it so it's worth the moolah!
Post a Comment