I've been haunting blogs for quite some time. I have a friend from college who sent me her blog link almost a year ago. I have been hooked on her blog ever since. This has expanded to occasionally checking out blogs she recommends. I have also discovered that I have many other friends who also blog. So, for all you who have heard me saying for MONTHS that I am starting a blog, here we are.
4 comments:
Woohoo! Let me be the first to say "hello" to you in the blogging world. Clever post title :-)
Well hello lil' lady. It's about time.
Glad to see you joined fellow bloggers. We have one too, check it out. Take care. Kristin
Hey from St. George! Love your blog-you should write a book. Your kids are getting so big-I guess that means mine are too. My sister recently had her first baby. It brought back memories of you and I with our first babies: hanging out, going on walks, having the TIME to do those things. It seems like just yesterday. Can you believe it was 10 years ago!
Post a Comment