Wednesday, June 22, 2011

October 2010 Highlights

Halloween Vampires
(Is that seriously the only picture I have from Halloween?  Mother of the year, my friends, mother of the year....)

Pumpkin Patch for Preschool


Hayride to said pumpkin patch


Sarah crawling full force - clothing optional

She continues to be the most loved and kissed baby ever!

5 comments:

Heidi Green said...

ah, Halloween's over-rated anyway who cares about pictures. ;)

k, for real - that is the most beautiful picture of you!!!

and, I love how Sarah is naked in both the pictures. next time she'll probably take after her sisters and be in swimsuits for all the pics... gotta love it! :)

Tamra said...

And you truly are ALWAYS Mother of the Year!

Rochelleht said...

How could she not be!?!

tkfonzie said...

Yay for new posts:). Congrats on the upcoming boy...I bet you are all thrilled!
I agree with the other comments, you are always mother of the year:).

Celia Turner said...

about the Halloween pic... I've always taked them every, yes EVERY YEAR! This year, however, Alli was the only one to dress up, so I totally forgot to take a picture! I felt so bad!
Hey, you got one picture, right?!