
Here's a little treasure: The best birthday party game in the history of birthday party games. Shaving cream. All the girls lined up at the tables. I squirted out a pile of shaving cream in front of each girl. They mostly looked at me with blank stares like, "What now?" My reply? "Just play with the shaving cream." It took about three minutes for the giddiness to kick in. It was hilarious. They were covered. They kept shouting, "This is the funnest party ever!" (And no, I didn't correct them that it was actually the most fun party, not the funnest ;) And then when the shaving cream was gone, they all squirted each other off with the hose. Perfect for Holly's 95 degree August birthday party in the sun. I'm a freaking genius! (Oh wait, I wasn't going to say freaking anymore.) I'm a spectacularly wonderful birthday party game genius!
4 comments:
Too much fun:). What a fun idea!
That really is fabulous!!
that is genius. i'll have to keep that in mind.
fantastic!!
Post a Comment