Let's just see what I can eke out of this brain of mine.
HAHAHAHA
Where is the bath picture taken?cute pics, cute kids.
love the leg warmers! she looks just like molly ringwald dancing.
Heidi, the bath picture was taken in the oooold house where we stayed in Nauvoo. But Nauvoo deserves its own post, ya know.
ya know Biffy... every now and then I check out your blog wondering if a new post will appear. :)miss you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
HAHAHAHA
Where is the bath picture taken?
cute pics, cute kids.
love the leg warmers! she looks just like molly ringwald dancing.
Heidi, the bath picture was taken in the oooold house where we stayed in Nauvoo. But Nauvoo deserves its own post, ya know.
ya know Biffy... every now and then I check out your blog wondering if a new post will appear. :)
miss you!
Post a Comment