Let's just see what I can eke out of this brain of mine.
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Pure Awesomeness
Last Saturday...
And the next day...
Fifteen years ago I hit the jackpot. Our anniversary is on Father's Day this year. How fitting. Greg is the most wonderful father and husband. He would do anything for our kids. He adores them and they adore him. He can make me laugh so easily. He astounds me with his brainiac and handyman skills. The best part of my day is when he kisses me when he gets home. He is perfect for me. I love you, babe.
Biffy - I'm sure this WAS pure awesomeness back in June, but I want to see some more! Hahaha.. I'm going to harass you into blogging more now that I've seen your cute blog. Enjoy your weekend!
5 comments:
Yes, the day we got engaged. Thanks for the inspiration, Biff!
First part was funny... second part sweet. Aaaahh - we love you two! Happy Anniversary and Father's Day all rolled into one!
Awww, tender:). I am impressed with his braniac and handyman skills...I would have loved to have a play house/jungle-gym like that as a kid!
my girls won't want to go anywhere else with a backyard like that!
greg is a good one and you are perfect together.
happy anniversary!
Biffy - I'm sure this WAS pure awesomeness back in June, but I want to see some more! Hahaha..
I'm going to harass you into blogging more now that I've seen your cute blog. Enjoy your weekend!
Post a Comment