Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday Snapshots




Okay, I'm trying to reaquaint myself with Picasa. These photos are supposed to be arranged in a collage. Aaargh! It doesn't seem to be working. But nevermind my computer illiteracy, about the picts:
I just went around and took a picture of everyone in the house. Greg is holding Sarah while playing on Facebook. Aaron is watching himself some Scooby Doo. Holly, Emmy, and Kate are making a haunted house in the basement. I must say, that is the cutest mummy, mummy dog, and little witch ever! (Okay, now that picture of Sarah reading the funnies was taken earlier today and apparently I am too daft to figure out a Picasa collage in 90 seconds. Sigh...)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

shauna said...

Cute pictures. I love the one of you and Holly together... she is a mini you. So beautiful!

Julie said...

You have such a fun family. Cute photos. :)