About six weeks ago, Holly bit down too hard on her fork and started crying and laughing at the same time. At last, at last, a loose tooth! This girl has been waiting and waiting for something to wiggle in her mouth. Every other six and a half year old that she knows has lost several teeth. Well, that cute little tooth finally popped out a couple weeks ago. Right around the time the tooth made its exit, Holly's teacher informed me Holly was having trouble seeing the board at school. I still have yet to see her squint....but to the eye doctor we went. Sure enough, 20/60 vision in both eyes. So now I suddenly have a toothless little girl with cute silvery blue glasses. Then she tells me she wants to grow her bangs out. Sheesh. I'm not going to recognize her soon. This growing up thing is for the birds. (At least she still revels in playing dress up as evidenced by the above photo - taken on Emmy and Holly's 'Hawaii' day.)
4 comments:
Congrats on the lost tooth! This is the first I've seen her with her glasses on. Holly, you look beautiful!!! I can't wait to see you in person and I know Lauren's dying to check them out too. I guess we'll just have to get together or something.
So cute! Love the glasses. And Marissa has been dying to lose a tooth too... however I think it will take at least another year like Holly. Fun milestones :)
Ha ha! I can't think of much you could do to her that would diminish her cute factor. She has it in spades.
Grace has lost 9 teeth.
For the record.
hee, hee. cute girls.
Post a Comment