**I started this post weeks ago, never finished, never posted. So here it is in its unfinished form.
Now that my kids are in school, I've come to realize that May can almost be as busy as December.
We have baseball games and practice three times a week for Aaron.
Dance rehearsals and recitals to attend.
Here's Kate in her trademark pose.
Thanks for coming to the dance recital, Grammy.
And then there are all of the school programs. Holly's kindergarten program was delightful. She will miss her fantastic, amazing, wonderful teacher, Mrs. Hafen.
I ran in the fun run at the school with Aaron and then with Kate. That run sure wiped the boys out!
Kate and Jacey had a great time at the fourth grade program. Kate was a mountain man.
May is such a busy month!
2 comments:
I totally agree! I can't believe it's already the middle of June!! I can finally breath.
LOVE kate's classic pose. i think she's perfected it over the years. here it somehow looks more mature.
Post a Comment