Monday, March 9, 2009

Bread Conquers All

We went to St. George. My husband is cute.
Emmy turned 3. She is cute, too.

I made homemade bread yesterday and
I ran 4 miles on the treadmill today and now I think I rule the universe.
the end

10 comments:

Rochelleht said...

Yes, I do believe you do.

I'll be getting bread lessons this summer in preparation for our new lives in the 'depression'. :-)

Heidi Green said...

All hail Elizabeth!

You're my hero, man.

Seriously though, that bread was good!

Shauna said...

I love this post! You do rule girl, you do!

GarrGroup said...

Great job Biffy! You do rule the world!

Tamra said...

BIFFY RULES ALL!!!

Jill said...

You DO rule. You're amazing!

CJ Liang said...

Hail Biffy, Ruler of the Universe! Impressive!

tkfonzie said...

Biffy, you need to be the queen of the universe; I vote for you!

The Bread looks Great!

Heather said...

Very impressive! Keep up the good ruling!!!

jamie said...

you do rule the universe and i just got myself some sassy heels (not so bold, really) at target for, get this, $4.97! (i had to buy shoes because, well, let's just say that baby #3 has REALLY done a number on my body!)