Oooh, I have had it with March. A warm day, a freezing day, a beautiful day, a snow day. Stop it already! Can't I go sockless for 2 hours without freezing my feet? Is that too much to ask? I was at my yearly appointment today (turns out I don't rule the universe because I still have to get those exams) and was thrilled to find a single Glamour magazine amongst the millions of pregnancy and baby magazines. [Sidenote: Please, dear OB/Gyn, pregnant women aren't the only people in your office! Get some variety!] Anyway, this Glamour issue had all things spring. It got me thinking...
Wouldn't it be fun to have a bright spring trenchcoat,
or some sassy bold heels,
maybe a breezy go anywhere skirt with the tan that goes anywhere,
or even just new sunglasses without any scratches.
I am so over you, March. Bring on the sun.

6 comments:
Come visit me. It's been in the 80's.
'Cept today when it's raining.
Amen, sista!
yeh, got a taste of the sun, now I want it back! I am with ya, lets go shopping!
Now I'm coveting that trench coat---so cute! Maybe I wouldn't hate these rainy days if I had a jacket like that to wear!
I agree with the magazine thing, I am tired of going to the pediatric dentist and all I see to read is Road and Track, Time and GQ. Are you kidding me? If I see one more HighLights magazine at the OB/Gyn I think I will cry.
Biffy... you make me LAUGH! You are so fun! I am so over March too!
Post a Comment