
Sarah has been a joy. It is so much fun having her with older kids. I have been a lot more relaxed this time around. I've savored this time while she's teensy. I don't get a lot done besides holding the baby, laundry, and dinner. Who cares!?! People have asked me if having five is crazy busy. Yes and no. Obviously it's busier, but it is wonderful to have Kate and Aaron big enough to hold Sarah and walk around with her. They are absolutely smitten with Sarah and are dying to hold her anyway. When I'm making dinner or doing something with the other kids, I always have a helper that would love to hold the baby. Another great thing with Sarah is that she'll take a bottle. I have nursed my babies and they have never been willing to take a bottle. Sarah will and that has been a life saver! She has a bottle about twice a week - the moments when I just don't have time to nurse her. For example, I took my mom to the airport on Thursday. We were all ready to get there on time but Sarah was starving! So my mom gave her a bottle on the way to the airport. Life saver!!!
6 comments:
She's a doll. Glad the transition is going so well.
She is a Turner BEAUTY!
So happy & so beautiful! Perfect combo!
cutie-patootie! and glad that she's taking a bottle for you. i don't know how in the world you survived with your other kids not taking a bottle!!! and emmy is cute.
SO beautiful. Can't wait to see her this summer! She has a little 'V' stork bite like Jane has. CUTE!
She is so sweet...Congrats & I am so jealous. Lincoln WILL NOT take a bottle. The little stinker will hold out 12+ hours while I'm at work waiting for mommy.. They grow so fast. He is 9 1/2months old. I am glad you are enjoying all the sweet moments. It is a great blessing to have older kids, but sometimes I have to fight for "my" turn..:)
Post a Comment