Here I am, in case you've forgotten what I looked like. My mom told me she was so sad about the death of my blog. It's not dead, just severely overlooked. I'll try to catch up some on what we did this summer. We've had a lot of fun. But tonight, I'm just giving everyone a shout out.
Hey! I'm alive!
I check Facebook and other blogs regularly, so what is up with my absence? Time to get back into the habit because I do love blogging. It's fun.
Four thoughts: Why does it take so stinking long to cut up and freeze 40 pounds of chicken?
Why am I blogging instead of cutting up the last 10 pounds?
I wish my siblings lived closer.
Sending a child to first grade is harder for me than sending them to kindergarten. Holly started first grade yesterday {sigh}.
Good night.
(Photography by Holly - her work is inconsistent, entertaining, and very reasonable!)
8 comments:
I too, had forgotten how much time that blasted chicken takes. I'm done with all of it except the chicken I grilled (it's in the fridge).
It's good to have ya back. Cute picture.
Oh, and Happy Birthday!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I sure missed you Biffy, Blogging just isn't the same without your unique voice :).
Yes, happy birthday ! And glad you are back... We missed you.
You look so beautiful! Welcome back! I've missed you.
I've missed your blogs lately! I always check every few days. You should read Dani's--she has turned into Martha Stewart. Glad you had a nice summer!
Yeah! You're back! :) So great to talk with you the other day... even if it was just for a few minutes! Miss you!
Post a Comment