Friday, July 10, 2009

Parades and a Genius Idea!


Blogger - sometimes I hate you. This genius idea is supposed to be the last photo on my post, not the first. But because of your stubborn nature, stupid blogger you will get your way. The genius idea is first. And now it won't seem nearly as genius because I've said genius way too many times already. Thanks for spoiling my fun, wretched blogger.

The Genius Idea: Light your sparklers with a candle! Kate came up with this and it is so much easier! We'll do it every year!


Fourth of July Parades: Who doesn't love a parade?


The unicycle photo is for Jackson, my unicycling nephew.
Holly watching the team of oxen pulling a covered wagon. Emmy's comment to me, "Mom! Did you see those mooses!?!" (What is up with the movie marquee saying, Drag Me to Hell? There is no hidden message there, I swear!)

Cute Kate at the neighborhood bike parade. (This was supposed to be my first photo. Thanks to the fickle blogger, it is my last. Whatever, I've got too much to do today to mess with this any longer.)

4 comments:

Heidi Green said...

Fun pictures.

When Matt was younger he rode in the parade on a unicycle. He'd be embarrassed if I also mentioned that he was dressed as a clown... so I won't say anything about that.

Blogger always puts the pictures in the opposite order that you want them. I can tell you how to rearrange it however you want. It's pretty much the only trick I know.

Kierstin said...

Yeah, that's frustrating when you realize that you need to chose your last picture first and then work your way up to the first as you create your posts.

Rochelleht said...

I thought the same thing about that movie title! Too funny!!!

Tamra said...

Bryan doesn't love a parade! He used to say, "I just love when it rains on a parade." Silly man. I think he was only kidding.