(I know I need to post about Christmas, but my camera is upstairs full of all the pictures and I am down here, lazy and pregnant. So instead of posting about Christmas, I must share with you the highlight of my week.)(Telephone rings)
Biffy: Hello?
Aaron: Hi mom.
Biffy: Aaron? Is everything okay?
Aaron: Mom, could you bring me some chapstick?
Biffy: What?
Aaron: My lips hurt really bad. Could you bring me some chapstick?
Biffy: Don't they have some in the office you could use?
Aaron: No. But mom, I couldn't hardly eat my lunch because my lips hurt so bad.
Biffy: (stifling laughter) Yes, I guess I'll bring you some chapstick.
Aaron: Thanks mom, bye.
As I drove to the school, I called Greg and we had a great laugh about my chapstick delivery.
After School:
Biffy: So, Aaron, do you realize what a Napoleon Dynamite moment you had today?
Aaron: Huh?
Biffy: When you called to ask me to bring you chapstick?
Kate: (belly laughing) Aaron called you for some chapstick? Doesn't the school nurse have like, 5 in her drawer, Napoleon?
Aaron: I'm not using those, sicko!

9 comments:
Absolutely hilarious! Love it.
ps- sorry we missed your call yesterday, we were out and about.
SO FUNNY!!! I'm laughing just thinking about it. We would have done the same thing, a little movie night to celebrate the day.
You are the best mom! I know that I would have thought twice over bringing Chapstick to my kids:).
okay, I am seriously laughing my head off right now! I will have my family read this cause we love that show too!
so fun... that will be a memory your family will laugh about for years.
That is HYSTERICAL!! Too funny.
Ha! That's so funny. He probably felt so embarassed after that one! hee hee
Your kids are a hoot! We'll have to rent the movie...it's been a while. So I'll just comment here on your Yadayada post. 1. Hope you're feeling better. 2. Tiger sucks! 3. Moms are sisters are the best! Glad you got to spend some time together saving lots of money. 4. Happy Birthday Kate and congrats on having a babysitter. LIFE CHANGING!!!! Give us a call if you head south for any of the long weekends coming up. It would be great to see you guys!
So Funny!! My girls are into "side ponytails" and all the boys call them "Deb". That is our Napoleon moment. Our family loves the movie too. Thanks for sharing! I hope your pregnancy is going well..
Post a Comment